The best facial and body treatments at your disposal.
What is lymphatic massage?
Lymphatic massage is a massage technique that consists of applying gentle massages in different areas of the body with the aim of improving the circulation of lymph and the lymphatic system. The function of this technique is to improve the automatic contraction of the lymphatic vessels, helping to eliminate edemas and other alterations derived from poor lymph circulation.
The lymphatic system is responsible for transporting wastes derived from cellular nutrition to the blood, which carries them to the excretory system for elimination. Edemas appear when the lymphatic system is unable to purify certain areas, causing liquids and substances to stagnate.
The pressure exerted during lymphatic massage helps to drag the retained liquids into the circulatory system and the blood. In addition to transporting waste substances from the cells, the lymphatic system also acts as the body’s defense; this is due to the lymph nodes, structures found in various areas of the system that act by purifying pathogens and neutralizing the damage they can cause.
Health benefits of lymphatic massage
Lymphatic drainage is increasingly used in the field of oncology for the treatment of traumatic edema, lymphedema and lymphatic complications resulting from surgery. It is also often used for aesthetic purposes. The benefits of this technique are:
- It reactivates lymphatic circulation and helps eliminate excess fluids and waste substances from the body.
- Reduces swelling due to fluid retention, regulating muscle tone.
- It helps to improve the body’s defenses by promoting the function of the lymph nodes.
- It improves the appearance of the skin and fights diseases and conditions such as cellulite or acne.
- It has an analgesic effect, so it is also recommended for pain derived from diseases such as fibromyalgia.
- It has a relaxing effect on the nervous system, relieving situations of stress and anxiety, but also combating the effects of pathologies such as migraines and vertigo.
- It improves blood circulation (the lymphatic system is complemented by the circulatory system) and helps to eliminate problems arising from poor circulation, such as varicose veins.
The Magic Beauty Spa team will make sure your visit is worthwhile, we are passionate about helping you discover what’s best for your skin. So, whether you suffer from acne, unwanted facial hair, or simply want to refresh your complexion, we have the most effective facial treatments on the market to help you achieve the results you crave.