The best facial and body treatments at your disposal.
What is Swedish Massage?
Swedish massage generally applies to a variety of massage therapy techniques designed to relax the muscles by applying pressure on them, rubbing in the same direction as the flow of blood returning to the heart.
What is the purpose of Swedish Massage?
The main purpose of relaxing Swedish massage is to increase the flow of oxygen in the blood and release toxins from the muscles. The massage helps to rid the tissues of harmful deposits such as lactic acid, uric acid and other metabolic wastes, which improves recovery time from muscle tension.
Swedish massage also stretches ligaments and tendons keeping them flexible, stimulates the skin and calms the nervous system at the same time.
Among the many benefits of Swedish massage is not only feeling exceptionally good, but it is also relaxing and stimulating. It positively affects the nerves, muscles, glands, circulation and promotes overall health and well-being.
As a treatment, it helps reduce stress, both emotional and physical, and is often suggested in stress management programs. It also has many specific medical uses.
- It loosens tight muscles and stretches connective tissues.
- It relieves muscle cramps and spasms and relieves muscle fatigue.
- Loosens joints and improves range of motion.
- Increases muscle strength.
- Calms the nervous system.
- Stimulates blood circulation.
- Firms muscle and skin tone.
- Relieves symptoms of disorders such as asthma, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, chronic and acute pain syndromes, myofascial pain, headache, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction and sports injuries.
- Accelerate healing of injuries and illnesses.
- Improve lymphatic drainage of metabolic wastes.
The Magic Beauty Spa team will make sure your visit is worthwhile, we are passionate about helping you discover what’s best for your skin. So, whether you suffer from acne, unwanted facial hair, or simply want to refresh your complexion, we have the most effective facial treatments on the market to help you achieve the results you crave.